This position has been filled
Our Guest Services team is crucial to the operation of the hotel and clean, safe, and relaxing experiences for guests.
- Ensuring the hotel is of the highest cleanliness standards,
- Exercising workplace health and safety regarding workplace practices,
- Helping with guest needs, and the
- Servicing guest rooms.
- Assisting in the laundry,
- Maintenance of hotel linen,
- Cleaning, dusting, and polishing of all public and back-of-house areas within the hotel,
- Tidiness and cleanliness of housekeeping/cleaning storeroom,
- Daily cleaning and servicing of guest accommodation,
- Maintaining stock control of trolley and storeroom,
- Periodic or spring cleaning, and
- Other duties as delegated.
- Have the ability to work early mornings and some weekends,
- Be willing to learn,
- Present themselves well,
- Communicate effectively,
- Be enthusiastic and willing to complete tasks,
- Have an eye for detail, and
- Be motivated and able to work in a team
- Friendly teams made up of people of various ages and interests,
- The use of the pool, spa, barbeque, and gym facilities,
- Discounted meals,
- A beautiful work environment located at the gateway to the attractions of the North West Coast, including the Tarkine wilderness and the historic township of Stanley.
For more information on us, explore the rest of our website – www.talltimbershotel.com.au.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please forward your resume to:
Post: Positions vacant: P. O. Box304 Smithton Tasmania 7330