This position has been filled
Casual / Part-time
The hospitality industry is stimulating and full of characters of all backgrounds.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter or continue a career in a commercial kitchen.
Kitchen Hands are a crucial part of the team, maintaining the kitchen to ensure the smooth running of service for our guests.
- Assisting kitchen staff within the catering area,
- Cleaning and tidying of associated areas,
- Ensure that the kitchen area meets hygienic and safety standards,
- Assist in storage and control of all products within the catering areas, and
- Other duties as delegated.
- Be motivated and able to work in a team,
- Have a high standard of personal presentation,
- Have the ability to work early mornings, evenings, and some weekends,
- Be willing to learn,
- Communicate effectively,
- Be enthusiastic and willing to complete tasks, and
- Have an eye for detail.
- Friendly teams made up of people of various ages and interests,
- The use of the pool, spa, barbeque, and gym facilities,
- Discounted meals,
- A beautiful work environment located at the gateway to the attractions of the North West Coast, including the Tarkine wilderness and the historic township of Stanley.
For more information on us, explore the rest of our website – www.talltimbershotel.com.au.
If you have the passion and want to be a part of an innovative team, take the challenge, and contact us today.
Please forward your resume to:
Post: Positions vacant: P. O. Box304 Smithton Tasmania 7330