The health and well-being of our Guests and team members at Tall Timbers Tasmania is always paramount. During the COVID-19, you will notice several changes around our property and we thank-you for your understanding during this time. We have been awarded the Tasmanian Government “Safe Workplace” accreditation and have developed an additional suite of policies and procedures to ensure your safety.
Increased cleaning and sanitisation
Whilst we always maintain very high levels of cleanliness throughout our guest rooms and public areas, we have further enhanced this as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Increased sanitisation of key touch points in all guest rooms
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas (including benches, tables, chairs, bar tops, bar stools, door handles, handrails, and public bathrooms)
- Hand sanitiser available at multiple entry locations throughout the main complex.
- Unnecessary items will be temporarily removed from guest rooms and public areas.
- Thorough deep cleaning of all Guest Rooms and Public areas has been completed
- All linen washed on high temperatures or by accredited laundry service
- Tasmanian Government COVID-19 ready
During this time is has been necessary to reduce or restrict some of our services to maintain our operation and in compliance and Guidelines movements, we ask that you enquire with our reception of the services on offer and number restrictions with local regulations. As these are changing weekly with Government Restrictionswithin the main complex.
Property Employees will undertake
- Frequent handwashing
- Safe coughing and sneeze practices
- All staff maintaining physical distancing and limiting numbers in confined areas
- Any staff member suffering cold and flu symptoms will not be allowed to work
- All staff are completing online Covid-19 training courses via the Typsyhospitality training platform.
- Employees are required to check in with the TAS CHECK-IN APP
Whilst we are undertaking these measures to provide a safe environment, we ask that:
- Any Guests who are suffering from cold and flu symptoms do not enter the premises.
- Social Distancing, maintaining 1.5 metres- floor signage is throughout the property which we ask you to follow accordingly
- We ask all guests to use the sanitiser on entry to the main complex
- If you fall ill whilst staying, we ask that you advise us immediately and remain confined to your guest room until further action can be taken.
- Maintain personal hygiene with regular hand washing and safe coughing and sneeze practices
- All Guests are required to check-in with the TAS CHECK-IN APP Daily.
Again, we thank you for your understanding during this time and if we can assist with anything please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 03 6452 900.