This position has been filled
Casual or Full-Time
Our Food & Beverage team is guest-facing and constantly interacting with guests. They are responsible for making experiences easy and tailored to guests. It is a great position for people who value creating moments of joy for others with authentic interactions.
The team is responsible for:
- Ensuring patrons are served in a professional manner,
- Exercising patron care, and
- Ensuring the work area is of the highest cleanliness standards.
- Taking food and beverage orders,
- Preparing a range of drinks including basic cocktails,
- Preparing and serving simple snacks,
- Preparing garnishes,
- Setting and clearing tables,
- Cleaning bar areas, glasses, and equipment,
- Maintenance and development of record keeping,
- Receipt of monies and giving change,
- Other duties as delegated.
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional service to guests and visitors,
- Be motivated and able to work in a team,
- Have a high standard of personal presentation,
- Have the ability to work early mornings and some weekends,
- Be willing to learn,
- Communicate effectively,
- Be enthusiastic and willing to complete tasks,
- Have an eye for detail, and
- Have an RSA Certificate – this is essential. Gaming / Keno licenses’ are preferred but not a requirement.
- Friendly teams made up of people of various ages and interests,
- The use of the pool, spa, barbeque, and gym facilities,
- Discounted meals,
- A beautiful work environment located at the gateway to the attractions of the North West Coast, including the Tarkine wilderness and the historic township of Stanley.
For more information on us, explore the rest of our website – www.talltimbershotel.com.au.
If you think this is for you, and you have a friendly personality and passion for exceptional service please forward your resume to:
Please forward your resume to:
Post: Positions vacant: P. O. Box304 Smithton Tasmania 7330